Tuesday 3 January 2017

First day back at work?

As you may have guessed my blemishes didn't reduce as well as I hoped, if anything they appeared to be increasing.  So I had little choice but to revisit what has been my mantra for these last few months oil cleansing.  For those of you who haven't come across this term, this involves using no more than half a teaspoon of coconut oil (preferably extra virgin oil, at a cost of £2.49 Aldi) for your face and neck, anything more than this and it just gets messy. 
I use a warm wet flannel to take the excess of oil off and then follow this procedure with a facial wash, Lacura Gentle Facial Wash 99p Aldi.  I use this in conjunction with my Silvercrest Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush £19.99 from Lidl, my Clarisonic wannabe.  I purchased it over a year ago and loved it so much that I bought a further two during the Christmas holidays. 

My last step involves using light therapy, I purchased a Lumie Clear several years ago and admit that I haven't been consistent with this product, I paid approximately £149 for this but have noticed that this has been reduced to  £74.50 at Amazon.  This form of Light therapy is aimed at mild to moderate acne and needs to be done for at least 12 weeks before any noticeable improvement is made.

I end this routine by using a couple of drops of Lacura Caviar Serum £7.99 on my face and neck before I apply my Lacura Caviar night cream £6.99 and pray that my skin starts to settle down.  After all the time and energy that I've invested to use these treatments, things  have got to get better, don't you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment